Wednesday 18 April 2012

Finally some fabric

After printing the first layer of one of my wallpaper drops I decided to do some fabric print tests. Ended up with a few nice colour combinations and image designs. Helpful to see some samples before I start Finishing off the image designs.




Really pleased with the above colour way, nice bright red which stands out as I planning for the Fabric collection to be brighter than the muted shades I'm using in my wallpaper collection.

Another successful colourway. I've been experimenting with printing a lighter colour on top of a darker one which creates a third lighter colour where they overlap.

Possibly £ layers is too much but something I will look at further as it may work better when there is more consideration of how each layer joins up.






No comments:

Post a Comment