Sunday 18 March 2012

And some more research.

I just cant get enough.
I love to always have much more research than I could possibly ever use, then whenever I'm stuck for objects to draw or feeling a bit uninspired i can browse through my mountains of books, photocopies and photography files and find something new to stimulate a new drawing or design.

When I say lots of books, I mean lots of books. this was just one library visit. I think I'm obsessed. My tutors are always telling me off for having too many books. Pretty every decent book on Africa in the Uni has been got out by me or is currently under my desk.



These images are gathered from book and other sources, therefor are not copyright of Ruth Lloyd. for more information on original sources please ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment